Thursday, May 9, 2013

Happy Teacher's Appreciation day!!

I know I'm a day late but Happy Teacher's Appreciation day! It's been a few weeks since I've posted and I have sooo much to update you all on. 2nd grade has been super busy with finishing our most recent expedition on Famous Ameriacns, receiving First Communion and getting ready for May Crowning. All of which went great! I'll update soon! 

Until then...check out the card and diet coke one of my students gave me yesterday! Clearly after a year with me, my students know how much I love diet coke and chocolate! Gotta love how observant little kids are!

My favorite part of the card is the chalkboard.
We don't even have a chalkboard in our classroom!
The lovely picture of me with "blonde" hair is great too. lol
I had to take a picture of my Super Big Gulp next to my diet coke poster.
The poster says, "This classroom runs on love, laughter and lots of diet coke!" haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment